Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years 2013\2014

Happy 2014!! I know it is the 4th day of 2014 but I thought i would still wish you a happy, blessed and adventurous year. For new year's eve we were originally planing on getting together with some of our other friends but they were sick so sadly we had to call off the get together. Instead we went to some of our other good friends' house for a party. It was really nice because it was just our hosts, us another family. We played Catch Phrase, took goofy pictures, took time to share what God has done in our lives over the past year, ate pie, watched a slideshow and welcomed the new year in with poppers and listened to the sound of the fireworks on Bass Lake. It was so nice to just relax and fellowship with each other.
I am going to double these pictures as my 313 pictures because I am so terribly behind/

Day 195
Day 196
Day 197
 If you have ever played Catch Phrase then you know how fast paced and funny it can be. It is even more fun when you have sibling playing it. It can be hilarious then!!!
Day 198
Day 199
DAY 200!!!!
Day 201
Day 202
Elianna greatly enjoyed her pie as you can plainly see!!!
Day 203
Day 204
Day 205
Day 206
How was y'all's new years? Did you stay up till midnight and party or did you go to bed at eight o'clock sharp??;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great New Year!! I stayed up until 5:00 a.m. on New Year's day :). Not quite 24 hours, only 22....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5:00!!!!???? It sounds like you are preparing for our all-nighter ;);)

      Delete
  2. That was a blast!!! Haha, at least some of those turned out! I was up till about 2:00. Not a record, but at least I wasn't a complete zombie the next day? ;P ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for inviting us. It was the best New Years ever!!! Yeah, 2:00 isn't that late but I did need to function the next day ;)

      Delete
  3. Looks like y'all had a blast!!!! I stayed up till 12 watching a movie with a friend!!!! Then I enjoyed watching fireworks from my front yard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like alot of fun!! It is neat that you were able to see fireworks. We could hear the fireworks from the lake but we couldn't see them.

      Delete