Saturday, January 11, 2014

Days 218-220

Happy Saturday, Y'all!!! Guess what!!?? It is cloudy here!!!  I know, some places in the U.S. are getting record breaking freezing temperatures and the last thing they want to see is a gray cloud; but here in California we are living up to our nickname, Sunny CA. It has been very springish minus the new growth due to a lack of precipitation. It has been a month and four days since we last got a drop of moisture. All this to explain why I am excited about the gray clouds. They could be evidence that God is about to send us some much needed moisture!!!!
Here are my 313 pictures from the last couple of days.

Day 218
 On Thursday our dear neighbors invited us over for high tea in authentic British style. It was so much fun. We got all dressed up and ate British high tea food and learned British and Scottish customs.
Day 219
 On Friday I drove to Fresno for the first time. Daddy had a meeting and so he let me drive him there. It was alot of fun and easier than I expected. The nice long drive helped my greatly with my goal of 50 hours ;)

Day 220
Today is a pretty normal Saturday. We are working around the house and getting ready for tomorrow. Today I ordered a 5 in 1 light reflector and a lens hood. I am looking forward to them coming! I love getting packages in the mail!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the last two pictures! The high tea looks like it was great fun. Getting packages in the mail is always so exciting, even if you know what's inside :)

    ReplyDelete