Monday, July 27, 2015

Musical Monday: In Honor of Disneyland's 60th Anniversary

July 17th (10 days ago) was the 60th anniversary of the happiest place on earth. Unfortunately I wasn't there for the festivities but I was having fun elsewhere :):) Because I was traveling I couldn't do a post in honor of the event so I will do it now. Here goes.
In honor of Disneyland's 60th anniversary here are a few of my (difficultly narrowed down) favorite Disney songs and a few of my favorite pictures from our various Disneyland trips:):)
I See the Light from Tangled 

A Whole New World from Aladdin

Under the Sea from Little Mermaid

You'll be in My Heart from Tarzan
Married Life from Up
Circle of Life from Lion King

Mickey Mouse March

I was originally going to do five but then I remembered a couple more that I couldn't leave out ;) 

Same things kind of goes for the pictures ;);)














What is your favorite Disney song? Do you have any special Disney memories?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much...happy memories!!! xD We. Need. To. Go. Back!!

    ReplyDelete