Monday, December 22, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Playlist


One of my favorite things about Christmastime is the music :):) I am not one of those people who by New Years is tired of all the Christmassy music. Now I am sure there are some settings where I could possibly get tired of it but I have yet to discover any of those ;)
Here are  "a few" of the songs I have been listening to this season.

Silent Night by Celtic Thunder
This is a beautiful and unique rendition of Silent Night. It is standing in the place of O Holy Night by Celtic Thunder which is my all time favorite this season. Emmet Cahill's version easily blows away Josh Groban and Celine Dion's versions. On the Celtic Thunder Symphony concert Emmet O'Hanolon's rendition of the song absolutely blew everyone away!! But unfortunately there is no YouTube video for me to show you :'(
Christmas Can Can by Straight No Chaser
This is a fun, silly christmas song :)

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by the Piano Guys
This song is hauntingly beautiful and I love it when it is played by the cello.
Mary Did You Know by Celtic Thunder
I never really paid any attention to this song until I heard this version now it is one of my favorite Christmas songs!
P.S. I apologize for the pictures in the video but it was the only one I could find :/
Feliz Navidad by The David Crowder Band
I am not a fan of The David Crowder Band but they have my favorite version of Feliz Navidad :)
 
The Christmas Shoes  by Newsong
This song makes me want to cry every time I hear it.

Christmas in Dixie by Alabama
This is for all you country music fans :):) I discovered this song this year and it perfectly describes how I imagine Christmastime in the south :)
Winter Wonderland by Celtic Thunder
This is my song every time it snows around her even if it is only a few inches :)
 Last but not least.
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year/We Wish You a Merry Christmas by Celtic Thunder

What are your favorite Christmas songs this year?? Are you tired of Christmas music yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment