Friday, August 22, 2014

The Liebster Award

A young lady named, Anne at Joyfully His nominated me for the Liebster Award.


The rules are as follows.

#1:Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
      Anne with Joyfully His

#2 Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you.
      1.What inspired you to create a blog?    
Quite a few of my friends had a blog and I thought it would be fun to try. Also since I am        interested in photography I thought it would be a good place to put some of my pictures. 
      2. Your life verse?
Joshua 1:9. "Have I not commanded you, 'Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.'" 
      3.  If you could witness one of Jesus' miracles, which would you choose?
Him rising from the dead and then ascending into heavan.
      4. City. Mountains or Beach?
ummm.... how about the beach that is close enough to the mountains I could still go visit them frequently. I love the mountains but it is hard to beat the beach!
      5. What absolutely random thing makes you smile?
ALOT of small, random things make me smile. Most recently it was listening to Damian Mcginty sing Come By the Hills. That is my happy song. :):)
     6. Your favorite color to wear?
Polka dots. wait. that's not a color. I guess purple or blue. I like green I just don't own anything green at the moment. 
     7. Your hobby?
Reading, most definitely is at the very tippy top of my list in capital letters. My other hobbies are photography and adventures which I love almost as much as reading :)
     8. Do you play any instruments?
I am learning how to play the violin. I used to take piano lessons so I can kinda play that too.
     9. Favorite season and why?
I like all seasons for all different reasons. I like winter because I love storms, snow, baking, Christmas, parties, skiing and New Years. I like spring because everything is green and coming to life, Easter, and it is cool yet sunshiny. I like summer because of swimming and because that is when we take summer  I like fall because I like baking, pumpkin, church camp, colorful leaves, crisp leaves and Thanksgiving.    
    10. What is one thing that you absolutely love about your family?
That we all love history and we all love to take big road trips together!
    11. What is your top favorite book besides the Bible?
What kind of a question is that?!! I have a list of favorite books!!!!  If I had to narrow it down it would probably be Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott. I highly recommend those books if you haven't read them yet :)

#3 List 11 bloggers with under 200 followers that deserve recognition.   
  A couple of the blogs I really enjoy and follow were already nominated so I can only list three blogs.
     1. Hannah at Hannah's Home Life 
     2. Lacy at Puddles and Sunshine
     3. Maddie at Madeline's Musings 
     
#4 Write 11 questions for them to answer.
  1. How long have you had your blog?
  2. How did you come up with the blog name you chose?
  3. What is one thing you have learned through blogging?
  4. What was the last book of the Bible you read?
  5. What is your favorite family memory?
  6. Who is the last person you talked on the phone too?
  7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  8. What do you do when you are nervous?
  9. What is your favorite saying?
  10. What was the last song you listened to?
  11. What book would you recommend?
#5 Notify them that they have been nominated.
    Okey dokey!

Thanks for nominating me, Anne. This was quite fun! :)
      

7 comments:

  1. Hi Emilie!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I know you already did it but I I needed someone to nominate :) I hope you don't mind and no pressure to do it again:)
    The details are here http://puddlesandsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom on your and Han's recommendation and I loved them too! By the way, I been having some email trouble and I was wondering if you have gotten any of the ones I've sent about the sleepover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you read those!!! I reread them last week. That was the fifth or sixth time for me :)
      ummmmm... I got an email about two weeks ago that the date would work for you but other than that I haven't gotten any. I will have my mom call yours sometime very soon :)

      Delete
    2. Sounds good. Will you and Han be at the first rehearsal for MSO on monday? If so, I'll see you there!

      Delete
    3. Would it be o.k if I called you today?
      No we won't be. We will be in Magic Mountain with our church. I am so excited you are joining the orchestra!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

      Delete
    4. That's fine. I'll be home all day.

      Delete
  3. Glad you enjoyed it Emilie! It was for us too. :)
    Madyson (from Joyfully His)

    ReplyDelete