Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Update

Hello from Virginia Everybody!!!
My family and I have been traveling around the country over the past few weeks and we are currently in beautiful VA.We have been doing alot of different things; church camps, driving, conferences and sightseeing. Needless to say I haven't had a whole lot of time to get to the computer (I have only checked my email once in the past three and a half weeks!!) Also finding a place with a wifi connecion has been sketchy. That is why I haven't posted anything for the past 4 weeks. But don't worry I have been taking a TON of pictures for my 313 project and I have been cooking up alot of new things for y'all :):) (you get a lot of good ideas when you are driving for 36 hours strait =}) I don't have time tonight  to post my 313 pictures from the past weeks or tell you more about our trip but I promise that when I get home I will post a whole boatload of everything I have been preparing for y'all (and I assure it is a boatload) but I will show you a couple of pictures.
This is all of us at Gettysburg, all dressed up yet melting in the heat. It was incredibly warm that day so wearing multiple layers of longsleeves wasn't the greatest idea.
This is Hannah and George Washington
 I took this picture yesterday. We were at Washington and Lee University (in case you couldn't read the words behind them)

Well, it is 11:00 p.m here and I really need to get some sleep.

The Lord bless you
    and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all are having are having a lot of fun!!!!! I'm so happy for an update and pictures.

    Miss you,
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all have had a lot of fun! I hope that you will come back up to Washington for a visit in the near future! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Looks like you're having a blast!! Miss you all! Awesome job on the costumes, though it does look super hot. ;) Gettysburg looks amazing. Enjoy the rest of your trip, and be sure to remember your adventures so you can tell me all about it when you're home!

    ~Hannah III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome, Em! Next time, pick me! ;P Gettysburg is so cool...but I do miss you guys. :( I'm looking forward to seeing you guys come back! :D

    ReplyDelete