Friday, February 17, 2012

Are You Simply Surviving?

As daughters God has made us to be pillars of strength in our parent’s house and we are to be happy in our position as daughters.  God did not make us to simply survive with our families until we are eighteen and can move out. Instead he made us to have a very important part in the workings of a family. He wants us to be helpers to our Dad and Mom and encouragers for our siblings. I know, this is not what we commonly hear in our culture today but God’s ways are not usually our ways.  It is so rare in our day to see daughters who are happy to be living in their father’s house and who actually enjoy helping their mother.  I love my family. I love my dad and my mom.  I love my sister and my five brothers.  I am so glad God put me in this family.  There may be certain times when I am not necessarily happy with them all but overall I am glad to live with them.I would not trade families for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment