Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Sound of the Trumpet Conference 2016

I have returned from an amazing weekend spent at the Sound of the Trumpet conference. This conference is always one of the highlights of my year but I think I have to say that this year's was my favorite!! The topic (work) was really helpful, the weather was perfect and everything seemed to go very smoothly.
The talks were insightful.
The fellowship was delightful


As was the food :):)








The music was stellar
I am greatly looking forward to next year and hope you can come too:):)
Also if you want to hear any of the messages you can do so here. My favorites were Obligations in Work and The Will of God and Work.


7 comments:

  1. It was so much fun, can wait for next year. I like the 3rd picture and the lats 3. The boys are (like) all on the same pos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm so sad I missed it this year. This was the first one I hadn't gone to since we first went to one in 2011 and met y'all there. I can't believe it's already been five years!
    Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the one of Elianna twirling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Emilie!!! I'm sad to have missed it. Haha Hannah and the delightful food makes me smile...although I would disagree that olives are delightful:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the post! I think 1,12,14,and 15 are my favorites! :)

    Love,

    Ava <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very relaxed and sunny! Glad you guys had such a great time!!! Great job photographing it, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just put a new post on my blog about a new York cheesecakes with strawberries! If you would like to check it out this is the link again to my blog:)

    Windowintomorgansworld.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete