Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Backtracking

Happy February Y'all!!! I have kind of been at a loss recently of what to post. Today I was going through some of my pictures and I realized I didn't share any of my favorite pictures from December. So here ya go :):)



 As is our tradition, us four olders put on our romantic, christmas comedy play for the rest of our family. It was our best one yet and we were all quite pleased with ourselves :):P


 This Christmas was special because it was our first white christmas ever!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas play looks like lots of fun!!! And I really like the last picture of han and the sunset! It totally looks like the setting for something wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun, you must have all enjoyed yourselves
    The picture of Hannah is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete