Monday, March 2, 2015

For Those of You Who are Having a Bad Day

It's Monday, my friends!!! If your Monday has been less than happy and if your week has got off to a rocky start then here is something to cheer you up. At least it cheers me up. These are two of my favorite happy songs. No matter how I am feeling these songs always make me feel a lot happier for no explainable reason.

Come by the Hills by Damian Mcginty
McQueen and Sally from Cars

Do you have any songs that always make you happy? If so what are they??

7 comments:

  1. My happy songs would be Happy by Pharrel Williams of course ;) and Best Day of My Life by American Authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH it's your song!!! I love it too. :) My happy song that's like McQueen and Sally would be Define Dancing from Wall E. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up Define Dancing. That is a great song too!!! I haven't seen Wall E but I hear it is really cute.

      Delete
  3. A happy song...hmmm well pretty much any disney song makes me happy, but if I had to pick one it would probably be I'm Almost There from Princess and the Frog because I'm going to use it for my senior slideshow and thinking about graduating makes me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song. x-) That and Strangers Like Me are Disney's songs for us students, I think, hehe.

      Delete
  4. Two songs that never fail to make me smile are "Blunt the Knives" and "Misty Mountains" from the Hobbit. :) Cute background by the way.

    ReplyDelete