Sunday, April 27, 2014

More Catching up on Pictures


 Hi! So like I said earlier our house flooded. It actually flooded when Mom, Han, all the littles, and I were down visiting my aunt and uncle in Oceanside. Sean, Scott, and Dad went out to lunch and they came back to 3/4s of our house under 2-4 inches of water. So for the past month we have been painting like crazy. We are getting all new floors. It has been a crazy adventure and lots of memories have been made. 
Here are some of the pictures I got during our time in oceanside.

288
 One Bird.
289
 One bird and it's two friends.
290
 Cutie!
291
 "Oh look, there it is."
292
 "Wait...where did it go?"
293
 While we were tide pooling I found a starfish. :D
294
 I love the colors of the ocean!
295
 My sister wrote all sorts of west coasty things in the sand. :)
                                                                                296
297
 298
 Holding the sun.
299
 Hi Paige!
300!!!!
My crazy sister. :)
301
 More west coatsy things.
302
 Shoes
303
"Sand. I found sand!"
304 
 
 
 Tide pools!
305
 306
Ahhh Oceanside!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Holding the sand is my favorite. :) Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, Em!!
    I really like day 300...totally Hannah. Gotta love the shades:)

    ReplyDelete